top of page

RealtyQuant Group

Public·122 members

Greyson Turner
Greyson Turner

[S2E14] Appreciation In Action

Cool. Uh, so as you mentioned, I run the growth marketing team at ChartHop. Uh, we are a young but blossoming, uh, HR technology platform. We're actually a people analytics platform, and we consolidate and centralize people data, employee data from disparate sources. Uh, and the output of that is org charts, head count planning, people analytics reports, um, scenario planning and, and really anything in between. Uh, we are a relatively young business. We were only founded two years ago, but we've got a lot of steam. We're about 100, 110 folks now. I joined last year and, um, was the 20th employee then. So a lot of traction and we raised the few rounds from Andreessen Horowitz in that time. Uh, and we're excited to continue the growth.

[S2E14] Appreciation in Action

So the ability to operationalize, interact and measure the efficacy of those interactions with, of your audience is key to anything you do. Having some, an attribution scheme, uh, to run campaigns at scale and dial back and be like, oh, that totally flopped, this hit, hit it out of the park. Let's do more of that and less of this. That's like the bane of how I make my existence or the crux rather, or, h- bane of, the crux of how I make my decisions.

You're working it, you're driving inbound. You're able to understand the different touch points and interactions holistically at scale. And then you take the right route forward. So we don't report on MQLs-

It all about the operations and the ability to track account level engagement at scale, because then your reps and your BDRs can take action and talk about at scale emphasis on that. Like they know what's good. They know what's going down on the account. They know how to attack if they've seen the touch points.

I couldn't blame Assistant US Attorney Flanagan for wanting to throw the book at Cable. Her assessment of the situation wasn't wrong. Her actions allowed a terrorist to walk free and probably destroyed Flanagan's career.

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH THE MANDALORIAN Figure is carefully detailed to look like the character from THE MANDALORIAN live-action TV series on Disney Plus. Featuring premium deco and multiple points of articulation, STAR WARS fans and collectors can display this highly poseable (4 fully articulated limbs) figure in their action figure and vehicle collection. Includes figure and 3 accessories. Available at most major retailers.

This martial arts spin on fairy tales makes for one wild ride of epic action sequences and more than a few laughs. The Princess takes this well-known genre and turns it on its head, with Director Le-Van Kiet delivering something that feels like John Wick and Die Hard meet happily ever after. But this is not your standard princess tale, in this one handsome princes need not apply because this is a self-rescuing princess.

The Princess checks all the fairytale boxes: it occurs mostly in one location, it has a princess, a side kick, and gives the protagonist an evil to stand up against. It even has nods to other classic stories about Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Rapunzel. Lorenzo Senatore's cinematography captures the action while also maintaining that fairy tale color palette that is well ingrained into our minds. In fact the way it mirrors classic Disney tales makes for an interesting juxtaposition given what is actually happening on screen. Furthermore, the score by Natalie Holt also toes the line between a princess story and one that is all about beating up as many people as possible in an hour and 34 minutes.

Mrs. Chesterfield tries to break up Jessie and Brooks. Luke, Emma, and Zuri learn about Ravi's late history report and throw him an appreciation day (styled R.A.D.). Emma and Zuri convince Tony to open up to Jessie while he also gives Brooks a job at the Fairfield. When Tony tries to talk to Jessie in the elevator, he is interrupted by Brooks proposing to Jessie.

Jessie must work on a project with an eager Hudson, much to her dismay. Meanwhile, Ravi wants to fit in with Luke and the other basketball players, but Luke does not think he can do it, so Jessie helps Ravi. Ravi makes an awful shot and the ball lands in NBA star Christoper E. Paul's food. Christoper E. Paul's ambition to make Ravi a better player takes all day. Elsewhere, Zuri keeps wearing Emma's clothes regardless of her actions.

When Emma gets her learner's permit and is ready to drive, Jessie attempts to teach her, but struggles. Later, she takes Emma to the DMV so she can get her driver's license. Meanwhile, Luke and Ravi break Zuri's wishing ball, so Luke blames Ravi, Ravi retaliates, and a standoff among the three ensues. At the end, the trio apologizes for their actions, but Jessie grounds them.

Christina Ross returns to the Ross house, but gets upset and jealous when the children want to do activities with Jessie more than her. Christina books an acting gig for Jessie in an attempt to spend more time with the children. However, the children secretly fly to Hollywood to see Jessie on set and seek her help, as they believe their mother would not be able to spend any time with them and help out. The children sneak onto the H of the Hollywood sign to view Jessie on set, but the giant letter begins to tip over when Luke and Ravi fight over a pair of binoculars. Jessie hears the children and uses some props to rescue them, but accidentally tips over the giant H afterward. Her actions lead her to star in a new television show about a superhero nanny. Jessie decides to leave the Ross family to star in this new show and Christina decides to become a stay-at-home mother so she can spend time with her children. The Ross family, including Bertram, then say their goodbyes to Jessie before she goes to Hollywood. As the series ends, Jessie runs into Tony, who had left his doorman job and moved to Hollywood himself to become a security guard for the film studio, and the Ross children followed her to Hollywood to wish her luck.

The Purifiers advance through the tunnels, though they hear noises coming from all around them. Jace believes the noises in the dark are a distraction, but then one by one the Purifiers are swept up in the air through some sort of smoke.

His relationships with the team vary. He has special relationships with two members of his team. With Eliot Spencer, it's more of a friendly rivalry. With Parker, it's more akin to romantic attraction. As of episode one of Season 5 Hardison is dating Parker. Hardison is not to be underestimated whether in cyberspace or the real world.

TMNT has been on hiatus for a few weeks now and finally returns with a new episode. Parasitica was a little underwhelming for me. I can always appreciate a good zombie episode of pretty much any show (I'm looking at you Community) but this TMNT effort was less than spectacular. That being said there was still some standout hilarity and good action.

The episodes "zombie-ism" revolves around a mutated wasp that has the ability to infect other insects with a virus to protect its eggs. (I have no idea if this is an actual thing but it feels very similar to the cordiceps fungus from The Last of Us) A fun action sequence between the turtles and a giant wasp takes place and eventually Leo gets stung. This is when the first signs of him acting strange start to appear.

Havok is a character I have a deep appreciation for since I really got hooked on X-Men just as he joined the team. I got into X-Men and X-Factor right around the dawn of Mutant Massacre and Classic X-Men caught me up on all the established history. I dug how Havok just kind of went back to his old team and became an established member through X-tinction Agenda. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page